Start date: 2018-02-28
End date: 2018-02-28
Wednesday , February 28, 2018
8:30 am – 9:00 am – Registration, coffee
9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Program
4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Book signing, networking
NOTE: The room block at the host hotel is full. The overflow hotel is the DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento (2001 Point West Way, Sacramento, California, 95815). To make a reservation online CLICK HERE. By phone, please call (800) 686-3775 (and mention you are with Child Support Directors Association).
Hilton Sacramento Arden West (ROOM BLOCK SOLD OUT)
2200 Harvard St, Sacramento, CA 95815 – (916) 922-4700
Admission & Lunch: $25.00
Registration is REQUIRED* to save your seat.
*Registration is required to account for adequate space and lunch commitments.
Click “Register” at the bottom of this listing to register to attend.
Need assistance or reminders?
If you need assistance please contact Danielle Wermund at email@example.com or call 916-446-6700 Ext. 103
This event is sponsored by CSDA for members of CSDA, CSDA-member LCSAs, and other stakeholders/organizations related to child support issues.
Start date: 2018-04-30
End date: 2018-05-03
The Child Support Directors Association invites you to participate in the 2018 Annual Child Support Training Conference & Expo on April 30 – May 3, 2018. The annual conference is designed to provide all child support professionals with a meaningful and relevant training experience.
The full conference registration fee is $415 per person and the single-day conference registration fee is $150 per person. The full conference registration fee includes:
- All conference materials
- Admission to conference workshops, and plenary sessions and the Exposition Hall
- Luncheon (Tuesday and Wednesday), and daily refreshment breaks
- Awards Banquet Dinner (Wednesday)
- MCLE Credits (as provided with designated workshops)
- Breakfast is not included in the registration rate this year.
NOTE: Exhibitors/Vendors must register separately under Exhibitor and Sponsorship Registration (and must be registered as an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor to attend the conference).
Start date: 2018-04-30
End date: 2018-05-02
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
PLEASE NOTE: Vendors must be registered as an exhibitor and/or sponsor to be able to attend the conference.
Training Conference & Expo includes:
- Approximately 850 in attendance
- Directors from county and regional child support agencies throughout California
- A significant number of attendees from the California Department of Child Support Services
- Education, mini demonstration opportunities
- Acknowledgement in the Conference Mobile App
Basic Exhibitor $1,000 includes:
- 8 x 10 booth in the Exhibit Hall (single-width) *
- Name/Logo in the Event Mobile App
- 1 full conference registration** (access to all workshops and meals included, excluding breakfast)
- 2 Floor Passes (access to exhibit hall only)
*Premium Exhibitor double-width booth 8 x 20 available for an additional $1,000 ($2,000 total)
**Additional full conference registrations ($415) & meal passes ($45/lunch $70/dinner) can be purchased during registration.
Exhibition hall Open:
Monday April 30 Reception 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Tuesday May 1 & Wednesday May 2 7:30 – 3:30 pm
Monday April 30 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday May 2 @ 3:30 pm
Need assistance to register online please call 916-446-6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.