How we can protect ourselves from contracting and spreading the virus
So much of protecting yourself and your family comes down to common sense:
- Washing hands with soap and water.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. If surfaces are dirty, clean them using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Following guidance from public health officials.
The following public health websites provide the latest updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), general FAQs and resources, and tips to protect you and your family.
CSAC COVID-19 Response Map